- Capacity Development, including of Supreme Audit Institutions
- Performance assessment methodologies
- Performance management
- Corporate governance structures
- Probity Audits
- Peer Reviews
Managing Public Sector Assets
Whole-of-government framework for managing sustainability, including of public sector assets. Outputs delivered include:
- Whole of Government Asset Management Framework
- Framework for Maintenance of Infrastructure: Infrastructure Maintenance in the Pacific
- Strategic and Operational Plans
- Global Reporting Initiative Reporting
- country-specific asset management legislation, policies, systems and procedures.
- Asset Management Manual
- training programs.
Public Financial Management
- Internal Control documentation and review.
- Fraud prevention.
- Systems specifications
Peace Building and Conflict Prevention
Article “Six things that will demoralise staff” in Sydney Morning Herald – 9th April, 2014